Skip to content
- I wasn’t planning on doing the challenge this year. Too many things on my plate.
- I still did the challenge, although I didn’t write for 31 days.
- I won’t get a prize, but writing as much as I did was my prize.
- I enjoyed my writer’s eye that I had searching for my moments to slice.
- My eyes were sometimes blinded by the challenges in my life, and that’s ok.
- I was reminded that I really do love to write.
- I would love to know how to make it a bigger priority.
- I think I say this each year.
- I hate not being able to format the things the way I write on paper, on the computer.
- I will think about continuing on Tuesdays and maybe I will add it to my calendar so that I make sure I stick to it this time.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: