The anxiety. The worry. The unknown.
I’ve decided I need to take control of a situation I can not control.
How you ask?
With making a list… my preferred activity.
Here are the things I will work on beginning today:
- Binge watch at least one series: The Crown, Fabulous Mrs. Maisel are my top two.
- Watch movies I have missed… starting with Frozen 2… that’s right. Then moving on to the Oscar nominees.
- Read many books… finish my current adult book club book, then one book every two days from my ‘to be read’ pile of children’s books from my classroom library.
- Purge my closet- bags are ready from Thred Up… I’m purging all of it…. fall, winter, spring, and summer.
- Purge the boys’ closets.
- Work on photo books- Tyler’s K-12 one for his graduation, our yearly albums as well.
- Workout- daily… it may be at the gym for spin (or not), with weights in the basement, or with the many options online.
- Write… daily… this one’s easy!
And now that I have made my list public… I can’t back down.
I feel better already!