This has become a new mantra. Oh, it was a week. My friend, Heather, mentioned it to me as I didn’t realize I said this more often than I realized.
It was a week…
- with two evenings out.
- with four hours of spinning.
- with report cards due on Monday.
- with six hours out of my classroom.
- with PJ day on Monday and jeans on Friday.
- with a state qualifier for the Geo Bee.
- with a faculty meeting.
- with a son who is healing from a concussion.
- with book club with cherished friends.
- with a Friday evening in.
So while it ‘was a week’… and there is more I could say… but reflecting on my week I am thankful.