I need more time. I know we all say it, but I’m trying to figure out how to do it. Not being funny… I’m truly trying to find a solution.
I want more time for…
- exercise (not really… but I need to make time for this because I know I will feel better!)
- taking more pictures- I love pictures- taking them, looking at them, being ‘crafty’ with them
- scrapbooking said pictures
- reading books of my choosing
- cleaning my house (ok, I don’t really want more time for this, but I need to de-clutter!)
- reading professional books… the list is long
- reading more kids book- that pile is BIG
- sleep… sounds ridiculous, but I know I am better when I sleep… but if I want to do all the above… I can’t fit in my 8 hours.
So… where do I find the time? I’m actually thinking I’m going to do an ‘audit’ of my time. I know that might sound ridiculous to some, but I need to know HOW I am using my 24 hours. I have some ideas of where some of my time is ‘lost’, but just like keeping a food journal, I’m going to keep a time journal this week… starting today!
I truly need to know where my time goes!
Stay tuned… for some self-reflection and change!